Order Your Books Online, Pay With Your Financial Aid
You can use your financial aid to pay for your online orders for the 2021 Summer Semester. Financial Aid Charging begins May 10, 2021 and ends on June 15, 2021. Third-Party Charging will end on July 12, 2021. Check your student account to verify your financial aid balance.
Financial Aid does cover shipping charges. If you choose to order your book online, we offer three options to get your books. You can choose to have your books shipped, door-side pickup, or in-store pickup.
- Please allow 2-4 days for the campus store to process your order.
- It is your responsibility to know what your financial aid balance is and you will be held responsible for any unpaid charges. Check your financial aid status and eligibility using your Tech ID and Password.
- The customer and the name associated with the Student ID for financial aid must match.
- Online Financial Aid orders will be canceled by the last day of charging, if your financial aid is not complete, or if you do not have a balance.
- Canceled orders will be re-shelved in the campus store
What can be purchased with SFA
- Required textbook/course materials,
- General school supplies (including, but not limited to, pens, pencils, notebooks and binders)
- Electronic devices such as calculators, ear buds, flash drives and computers
- Shipping charges for online orders
What cannot be purchased with SFA
- Food and snack items
- Gift items